For up-to-date information on current planning applications, and guidance on how to comment on applications, or to make applications, have a look at Stroud District Council’s Planning website:
SDC now have an online planning system where much information can be viewed without visiting SDC’s offices. There is much useful information available if you wish to find out about current applications and to make comments, including;
- Local Plan policies affecting a particular area
- Planning permissions in a particular area – using postcode or address searches
- Current planning applications including recent decisions notices and drawings. For applications that go to the Planning Committee will also have an SDC Officer’s Report.
- Opportunity to comment on planning applications
- Details of Committee Agendas and Reports. The agenda for the next Planning Committee Meeting will be available, along with all agendas and reports from previous meetings.
- A list of planning appeals
- Access to old Decision Notices including a map search and Adobe Acrobat listing of all planning decision between 1947 and 2005.
If you are preparing a planning application for your property there is additional guidance, including;
- Local Plan policies affecting your immediate area
- Guidance on making a planning application
- Forms for applying and paying online
If you want to know more about planning at County or Town/Parish have a look at these pages: